The Ivy College of Business is a college on the move, achieving its second highest national ranking for undergraduate programs in college history. The college is now among the top 10 percent of all accredited, full-time MBA programs in the United States, according to the 2022 graduate rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
- Second highest national ranking (top 14 percent) for undergraduate programs in college history – 2023 U.S. News & World Report
- #11 Iowa State University ranking for undergraduate entrepreneurship programs — 2023, 2022, and 2021 Princeton Review. Ranked #4 in the Midwest for entrepreneurship, 2023 Princeton Review.
- #20 supply chain management program in the nation overall, 2022 U.S. News & World Report “Best College” undergraduate rankings
- #32 entrepreneurship program in the nation overall, just launched in 2017, 2022 U.S. News & World Report “Best College” undergraduate rankings
- #89 out of more than 700 schools in the nation — Poets & Quants, 2022 Top Business Schools for Undergrads
- #1 for affordability – 2019 WalletHub
- #5 concurrent MBA in the nation, and #1 in Iowa — based on U.S. News & World Report standards
- #31 among U.S. public MBA programs — 2023 U.S. News & World Report
- #57 among U.S. MBA programs — 2023 U.S. News & World Report
- #1 full-time MBA program in Iowa
- #1 in Iowa for undergraduate entrepreneurship programs — Princeton Review 2022.
- #3 in the Midwest for undergraduate entrepreneurship programs — Princeton Review 2022.
- Best MBA Program in Des Moines – five years in a row (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Top 2 percent of business schools in the world to be accredited in both business and accounting by AACSB International
- Top 14 percent among AACSB undergraduate accredited programs — 2023 U.S. News & World Report
- Record enrollment in the full-time MBA program, Fall 2020
High Quality Faculty
- #2 in accounting information systems research — BYU accounting rankings 2021
- #6 in the world for supply chain management research productivity — 2021 Transportation Journal
- #7 supply chain management program in the world for empirical research — 2022 Scmlist.com
- “World’s Best 40 Under 40 MBA Professors” — James Summers, Max S. Wortman, Jr. Professor, named one of the best by Poets & Quants (2020)
At the Ivy College of Business, we offer a wide variety of programs to maximize student potential, connect students with professionals through case competitions, interactive learning, study abroad, internships, and ultimately successful employment. We continuously add valuable programs that benefit students, their future employers, and working professionals. The college is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), in both business and accounting.
Only 2 percent of the world’s business schools receive accreditation in both business and accounting.
AACSB International is an association of educational institutions, businesses, and other organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in management education. It is also the premier accrediting agency of collegiate business schools and accounting programs worldwide.
Iowa State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.