Twenty-five supply chain management students at the Ivy College of Business are each receiving a $1,000 merit-based scholarship as a result of outstanding performance.

The scholarships are available thanks to corporate members of the college’s Supply Chain Innovation Forum, which is designed to strengthen relationships between the college and supply chain leaders from various industries. It is a forum for the exchange and exploration of current and future supply chain challenges.

“These young men and women are being recognized for the work that they have done in and out of the classroom and I look forward to seeing the impact they make as supply chain leaders in the near future,” said Scott Grawe, the Robert and Jane Sturgeon Fellow and chair of the Department of Supply Chain Management. “We are thrilled to offer scholarships to a great group of students.”

Jacob Stratton, a junior from Edina, Minnesota, is fortunate to receive this award.

“I am extremely grateful to be accepting the Supply Chain Innovation Forum Scholarship Award,” Stratton said. “I will use this opportunity as motivation to continue my studies, while also looking forward to pursuing full-time employment after graduation. This summer, I will be interning at Best Buy, as a category analyst. I look forward to taking my skills from the Ivy College of Business into the professional world. I would like to thank the Supply Chain Innovation Forum for this award, as it is a reminder of all the hard work I have put towards my education.”

Claire Ward, a junior from Altoona, Iowa, is also grateful. “A huge thank you to the businesses who make up the Supply Chain Innovation Forum for believing in me and investing in my educational goals. I feel lucky to go to a great school that extends these opportunities to their students. As always, I am proud to be a Cyclone and proud to be a part of the Ivy College of Business!”

Members of the Supply Chain Innovation Forum who made these scholarships possible include:

• Kent Corporation
  • Ruan Transportation
  • Travero
  • Land O’ Lakes
  • Iowa Department of Transportation
  • Danfoss
  • HNI Corporation
  • Corteva
  • Hy-Vee
  • Berkshire Hathaway Energy
  • Llamasoft
  • Cargill

The following students received scholarships in recognition for their outstanding performance in the classroom and engagement in other activities.

• Mya Anderson
  • Parker Ardary
  • Drake Golinghorst
  • Rachel Grober
  • Jonathan Haage
  • Becca Hoefer
  • Rebecca Johnson
  • Katie Koehler
  • Carson Lutteneger
  • Ethan Miller
  • Wade Stover
  • Jacob Stratton
  • Mary Sullivan
  • Brett Swartzendruber
  • Emma Tollefson
  • Spencer Tran
  • Claire Ward
  • Mikayla Winter
  • Juan Angel
  • Eibhlis Cleary
  • Lillian Creighton
  • Isabella Foster
  • Anna Jaspers
  • Ashley Schildroth
  • Emily Oberle