The Iowa State University Business, Industry, and Technology Career Fair is held every fall and spring semester. The Spring 2021 Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair will be held VIRTUALLY on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 from 10am to 5pm. Please note that all ISU career fairs will be held virtually. Student and employer registration is required.
Career fairs allow students to:
- Build relationships with employers
- Learn about internships and full-time employment opportunities
- Practice professional communication and networking skills
Employers have the opportunity to:
- Connect with promising candidates for job and internship openings
- Promote their company/organization on campus
- Network with university personnel and other employers
The BIT Career Fair is open to all Iowa State University students and alumni as well as other job seekers. Check CyHire for all the details!
The Iowa State University Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair is organized by a student committee every fall and spring semester. Average student attendance for the fair is 3,000+ students in the fall and approximately 2,000 students in the spring.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.