Faculty can often serve as a guide for students seeking advice on choosing a major or deciding on a career opportunity. Partnerships between faculty and Career Services are essential and combine our strengths and resources to benefit students. The Career Services office is here to help you provide information and services you can use to assist your students with their career preparations.
Connect students by inviting employers to speak in your class, consider incorporating the Career Fair as part of your curriculum, publicize a job or internship, or request a Career Services presentation to inform your students on services provided. We’re here to help you help students.
- Generally last for 1 semester or summer
- Paid or non-paid
- Credit or non-credit
- Students work part-time or full-time
- Students always work full-time
- May occur on an extended basis (work 2 semesters) or an alternating basis (work, school, work, etc)
- Always paid
- Usually not done for credit