Toyin A. Clottey
Title: Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management
Department: Supply Chain Management
Office: 3258 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-8198
- PhD, Operations Management, The Ohio State University, 2010
- MS, Statistics, The Ohio State University, 2006
- BA, Computer Science and Statistics, The University of Ghana-Legon, 2001
- Supply management for closed-loop supply chains
- Supply forecasting
- Empirical research methods
AwardsIIE Transactions Focused Issue on Design and Manufacturing Best Paper award for "Determining Core Acquisition Quantities when Products have Long Return Lags" 2016
- Clottey, T. (2016) "Development and Evaluation of a Rolling Horizon Purchasing Policy for Cores", International Journal of Production Research, 54 (9):2780-2790.
- Clottey T. and W.C. Benton (2014) "Determining Core Acquisition Quantities when Products have Long Return Lags", IIE Transactions, 46 (9):880-893.
- Clottey T. and S. Grawe (2014) "Non-response Bias Assessment in Logistics Survey Research: Use Fewer Tests?", International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 44 (5):412-425.
- Clottey T. and W.C. Benton (2013) "Guidelines for Improving the Power Values of Statistical Tests for Non-response Bias Assessment in OM Research", Decision Sciences, 44 (4):797-812.
- Clottey, T., W.C. Benton, and R. Srivastava (2012) "Forecasting Product Returns for Remanufacturing Operations", Decision Sciences, 43 (4):589-614.