If you want to add improved critical thinking, analytical decision making, and communication skills to your arsenal of accounting expertise, our master of accounting (MACC) program is for you. Designed to meet the needs of accountants in public and private industries, our comprehensive program will prepare you to take the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam or the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam. Whichever direction you want to go with, we’ve got you covered.
Our MAcc program provides:
- Fulfillment of the 150-hour CPA certification requirement
- CPA or CMA exam preparation
- Area specializations
- Hands-on, real-world coursework
- London study abroad option
- Opportunity for a higher starting salary and faster advancement in your career
In today’s competitive job market, employers want you to be certified or CPA-eligible. Our curriculum is designed to provide maximum preparation for the CPA exam or the CMA exam while building the skills and knowledge you need to shine in your future career.
We offer several specializations so you can focus your studies to align with your future goals. In addition, program extras like add-on graduate certificates and our London study abroad experience create other ways to build your expertise, network, and resume.
Scholarships and assistantships are available for qualified students.
Interested in 4+1?
If you’re still an undergrad, you can jump into our one-year program in tandem with you bachelor’s degree — meaning you can finish both programs in five years.
Successful concurrent MACC candidates have:
- a GPA above 3.0
- a B or higher in all accounting courses
- completed four upper division accounting courses, including ACCT 387
- demonstrated strong professional communication skills