The Ivy Executive MBA (EMBA) is a 21-month program for professionals in food, agriculture, and biosystems. It’s designed for high potential employees that need a fast, flexible way to achieve their MBA while increasing their leadership responsibilities in their organization. Classes are taught by internationally-known faculty at the college, and are under the leadership of Executive Director Sam DeMarie, associate professor of management at the Ivy College of Business.
Suku Radia, (’74 accounting), who recently retired as CEO of Bankers Trust, Iowa’s largest independently owned bank, serves as the Ivy EMBA executive-in-residence. He is instrumental in planning and leading a high-quality speaker series available to those enrolled. Read more about Suku Radia
- Classes meet face-to-face every three weeks on Fridays and Saturdays in Central Iowa. In between classes there are online interactions to enhance the course.
- The curriculum delivers traditional MBA content and partners with Iowa State University’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences to offer customized content and case studies.
- Courses are predetermined with no electives so you know your full schedule the day you apply. You attend all courses with the same cohort.
- A leadership speaker series and two study trips are included in the program. The first trip is to Washington D.C. and the second is to an international destination.
- Tuition is all inclusive of books, speakers, networking events, study trips, and most meals.
Return on investment
“There are many benefits of earning the Ivy EMBA, including potential career advancement and increased leadership skills, which provide an immediate impact. Companies also gain from having their employees complete the program,” said Raisbeck Endowed Dean David Spalding. “Lessons learned in the program do transfer throughout an organization as the graduate works with various teams.
Are you ready to advance your career? We are now accepting applications for the August 2020 cohort. Apply to the Ivy EMBA today, or contact us if you have questions email@example.com.