Are you ready to advance your career? If you currently work in the area of food, agriculture, or biosystems, and you want to advance your career — the Ivy EMBA is for you. We are now accepting applications for the August 2021 cohort. Our application process is simple!
- Prepare your resume, CV, or professional biography that outlines your professional history and work experience
- Write a brief letter of interest explaining why you would like to enroll in the Ivy EMBA program
- Request a letter of reference
- Email those to Ivy EMBA Director Sam DeMarie: email@example.com.
- If you are not an Iowa State University alumni, contact your educational institution and ask that your official transcript(s) be sent to:
- Office of Admissions
100 Enrollment Services Ctr.
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-2011
Sit back and relax, because that’s all you have to do! There is no application fee and no entrance exam. Executive MBA Director Sam DeMarie will contact you for a telephone interview. The next cohort begins in August 2021.
Questions? Please contact Sam DeMarie at firstname.lastname@example.org.