Applying to the Ivy MBA in Des Moines
Applications are accepted year-round, and you can start in the fall, spring, or summer. The deadlines are August 1 for fall, December 1 for spring, and April 1 for summer. With the online application system you can save your work as you go and submit when you are ready. All supporting documents (essays, transcripts, letters, etc.) can be uploaded as you complete the online application. A fee will be required in order to submit the application.
- Online application
- Personal essay form
- Contact information for two references. They will receive an email with directions on how to submit a letter of recommendation.
- Transcripts from all completed degrees (waived for Iowa State University degrees)
- Test scores
- GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) test scores are required. The EA was designed specifically for experienced professionals; it requires modest preparation, takes only 90 minutes to complete, and includes flexible rescheduling options. Applicants who meet the academic and professional criteria to have the exam waived are welcome to submit a petition.
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores are required for international applicants educated outside of the United States.
Once the application is complete, it will be reviewed. You may be contacted to schedule an interview as part of the admissions process.
GMAT, GRE, or EA Waiver
Waiver of the standardized admissions test will be considered for applicants who meet the academic and professional criteria.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.20 from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution; or
- An earned postgraduate degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution; or
- Satisfactory grades (B or higher) in at least two graduate business courses in an approved pre-MBA or graduate certificate program
- Five years or more of progressive, professional work experiences. A postgraduate degree may substitute for the five-year experience minimum.
You may request a waiver prior to officially applying to Ivy MBA in Des Moines program by submitting a Petition to Waive the GMAT Requirement.
Predict Your GMAT Score in Minutes