The Ivy College of Business brings together world-class people, programs, and facilities to deliver business education for a rapidly changing world. We are proud to have:
- innovative new programs like the executive MBA focused on agriculture, food and biosystems; undergraduate majors in actuarial science, business analytics, and entrepreneurship; and a master of real estate development in partnership with the College of Design
- internationally known faculty who bring their groundbreaking research into the classroom
- the highest percentage of female faculty among Big XII business colleges
- a new $28 million, 45,000-square-foot expansion to the Gerdin Business Building, scheduled to open in fall 2020
We are a college on the move.
Here are the numbers:
- #3 in the world for accounting information systems research
- #5 in the world for supply chain management research productivity
- #26 for undergraduate entrepreneurship programs — Princeton Review
- Full-time MBA ranked #47 in 2019, and #53 in the nation in 2020
— U.S. News & World Report
- Best MBA in Des Moines two years in a row by the Business Record
- 50-50 gender balance in the MBA classroom. This is only the second time a top-50 business school has achieved the distinction of MBA gender equity.
- Average starting salary of $51,200 for business undergraduates
- 95% of business undergraduates reported they were employed or continuing their education within six months of graduation
The Ivy College of Business is the first named college at Iowa State University. When we received our naming gift from Debbie and Jerry Ivy in 2017, we were one of only 14 business schools to have ever received a gift of $50 million or more.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) accredits the college in both business and accounting. Only 2 percent of the world’s business schools receive accreditation in both business and accounting.