Our executive MBA is not your everyday graduate business degree. Our specialized curriculum is designed with you in mind because it focuses on topics relevant to food, agriculture, and biosystems professionals. Content is developed by industry executives and faculty from the Ivy College of Business and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. Each course is created to be immediately applicable in real-world situations.
Our 21-month program also includes customized features, such as our leadership speaker series, international business experience, and a three-day working trip to Washington D.C. Each opportunity gives you behind-the-scenes access to how business and government operate.
This premier program is tailored to busy professionals in the food, agriculture, and biosystems industries.
Program features include:
- two study trips (Washington D.C. and one international destination)
- leadership speaker series featuring high-profile executives
- concierge service — we take care of the details so you can focus on the big picture
- team members with extensive business experience
- no summer classes
- predetermined courses so you’ll know your schedule the day you apply
- classes meet every three weeks on Friday and Saturday
What our students say:
“Launch week was an excellent way to immerse yourself into the MBA program. This is clearly a one-of-a-kind program and the caliber of members in the cohort is impressive. I have no doubt that this is going to a great opportunity with knowledge and experience that I’ll have to carry with me in my career.” — Ann McLay Taylor, Director of Talent Acquisition, Land O’Lakes
“This program is key to developing future business executives for agricultural companies and biofuels.” — Kevin Ross, President, National Corn Growers Association
Contact an advisor to learn more, firstname.lastname@example.org