- #3 in accounting information systems research — BYU accounting rankings
- #2 marketing degree program — 2017 Schools.com
- #11 best value in the country for Marketing students — CollegeFactual.com
- #3 highest paying finance major — 2017 Princeton Review
- #5 in the world for supply chain management research productivity — Transportation Journal (2018, Vol. 57 No. 1)
- #7 supply chain management program in the world for empirical research — 2019 Scmlist.com
- #42 in experimental accounting research — 2017 BYU accounting rankings
- #3 least expensive public graduate business school for in-state students — 2017 U.S. News and World Report (U.S. Public)
- #5 least expensive public graduate business school for out-of-state students — 2017 U.S. News and World Report (U.S. Public)
- #8 online Data Analytics Degree Programs — 2017 Great Business Schools
- #16 Business Analytics Big Data Programs — ValueColleges
- #23 among U.S. public MBA programs — 2020 U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked among the ‘least expensive’ — 2011 U.S. News and World Report
- Top 15% — 2014-2015 AACSB
- Top 16% — Start Class
Iowa State University
- Iowa State University ranked 47th among 173 best public national universities that grant doctoral degrees. Iowa State ranked 101st in the “Best National Universities” category, which contains 281 American universities that offer a wide range of undergraduate majors, as well as master’s and doctoral degrees.
- Iowa State University’s learning communities have been included in 11 of the past 12 years among U.S. News’ “Programs to Look For”: outstanding examples of academic programs that are commonly linked to student success.
- Iowa State University is listed among national universities identified as “A-Plus Schools for B Students,” described as those schools “where non-superstars have a decent shot at being accepted and thriving.”
- Iowa State University ranked #1 by CollegeAtlas that asses schools on affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
- Washington Monthly magazine ranks Iowa State University #28 among national universities in “Bang for the Buck.”
- Iowa State University is ranked as one of the top 50 public universities in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
The Debbie and Jerry Ivy College of Business at Iowa State University is accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Learn more about AACSB accreditation at www.aacsb.edu.
AACSB International is an association of educational institutions, businesses, and other organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in management education. It is also the premier accrediting agency of collegiate business schools and accounting programs worldwide.
Iowa State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.