Virtual Visits with IVY
Missing out on a campus visit is a total bummer. We get that. No one enjoys the beauty of the Iowa State University campus more than us (check out the video links at the bottom of this page). Even though we cannot be together in person right now, we are doing everything we can to get you excited about your future adventure as a Cyclone.
Our plan is to see you in person this fall, and we cannot wait! For now, we must keep the health of all visitors, students, faculty, and staff as our top priority, so we are offering virtual visit opportunities for all students through the summer.
We encourage all future students and their families to start their exploration with the Iowa State University Office of Admissions virtual visit. After that, we would love to create a customized virtual visit with you that outlines all the great reasons to choose an exciting future in business.
We’re here to help answer all of your questions. We offer several ways to connect with us:
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call or text us any time Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. 515 815-5041.
- Schedule a video chat with members of our recruitment staff. We can do this on your favorite platform. Just let us know which one you prefer: Google Hangouts, Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or suggest another!
Undergraduate Recruitment Coordinator
Recruiter and Scholarship Coordinator
Many reasons to choose Ivy
This is a great time to be in business, and the perfect time to choose the Ivy College of Business. Here are few reasons why we are confident you’ll succeed here:
- We offer trailblazing programs, which you can explore here.
- Students are supported by caring faculty and staff. Services are available through academic advising, the Ivy Communications Center, and Business Career Services. Those are provided at no additional cost!
- We are in the process of an exciting expansion project to the Gerdin Business Building. This building project was designed with students in mind. See the latest photos here.
- You’ll be in demand when you graduate. Check out our employment stats.
- We offer more than 20 business student organizations, where you’ll connect with other students and learn leadership skills.
- Feeling entrepreneurial? Check out our CyBIZ Lab where you can work part-time as a consultant to solve real business challenges.
- The world of business is diverse. That’s why we are devoted to encouraging a learning environment that includes diversity and inclusion.
- There are many more reasons, but we think you get the idea.
Videos of campus
Until you are here to enjoy the beauty of the Iowa State campus in person, we’ve added some of our favorite videos here to inspire you:
We will see you soon!