Purpose: The Ivy Women in Business Awards, established in 2017 by the Ivy College of Business, honor individuals, businesses, or organizations serving as champions to inspire, lead, and encourage women.
Nominators may choose any of these award categories. Eligibility details are:
- Outstanding Young Alumna Award —This award honors an Ivy College of Business alumna, 35 years of age or younger, who has distinguished herself early in her career for remarkable achievements.
Tips for nominators: describe how the nominee has gone above and beyond in her career, how she stands out in her field, past awards, recognitions, milestones, why she should be chosen over other qualified candidates.
- Women in Business Inspiration Award — This award honors a woman who has made a significant impact in her career while inspiring other women in business to become leaders and reach their full potential.
Tips for nominators: provide details about how the nominee has specifically inspired other women, any measurable outcomes that are available in her efforts, her philosophy on leading women, or other similar details, past awards, recognitions, milestones.
- Women in Business Champion Award — This award honors an individual (male or female), business, or organization serving as a champion to inspire, lead, and encourage women to achieve their full potential.
Tips for nominators: This category is also open to men who have served as champions for women in business. Provide details of mentorship, leadership, past awards, recognitions, or other specific ways women have been supported.
- A cover sheet or nomination letter (no more than one page)
- The nominee’s resume / CV
- Be sure to review each award category to ensure nominations fit accordingly to one of the three awards.
Awardees must be able to attend the awards ceremony to be eligible.
- Awards will be presented during the Ivy College of Business Women in Business Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at the ISU Alumni Center.
Due Date: Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. January 31, 2019. All winners will be notified in early February.