Title: Lecturer of Supply Chain Management
Department: Supply Chain Management
Office: 3219 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-7544
- PhD, Business Administration: Operations & Management Science, University of Minnesota, 2010
- MBA, Concentrations: Consulting, Corporate Finance, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, 2005
- BS, Management Information Systems, Oral Roberts University, 1999
- Supply Chain Management
- Service Operations
- Health Services Management
- Emily J. Kohnke, Ujjal Kumar Mukherjee and Kingshuk K. Sinha (2017) "Delivering Long-term Surgical Care in Underserved Communities: The Enabling Role of International NPOs as Partners", Production and Operations Management, 26 (6):1092-1119. Link to Paper
- Joey George and Emily Kohnke "Personal Health Record Systems as Boundary Objects", Communications of the Association for Information Systems,
- Jennifer Blackhurst, Pam Manhart, and Emily Kohnke (2015) "The Five Key Components for Supply Chain Innovation", Supply Chain Management Review, Link to Paper
- Dearani, Joseph A., Neirotti, Rodolfo, Kohnke, Emily J., Sinha, Kingshuk K., Cabalka, Allison K., Barnes, Roxann D., Jacobs, Jeffrey P., Stellin, Giovanni, Tchervenkov, Christo I., Cushing, John C. (2010) "Improving Pediatric Cardiac Surgical Care in Developing Countries: Matching Resources to Needs.", Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery: Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Annual , 13 (1):35-43.
- Sinha, Kingshuk. K., Kohnke, Emily J. (2009) "Health Care Supply Chain Design: Toward Linking the Development and Delivery of Care Globally", Decision Sciences, 40 (2):197-212.