Ashley S Goreczny
Title: Assistant Professor
Office: 3367 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-3824
- PhD, Marketing, Georgia State University, 2018
- MBA, Marketing, Georgia State University, 2013
- BA, Marketing, Georgia State University, 2007
Professional Licenses and CertificationsCertificate In Marketing and Branding - MBA, Georgia State University
- Viswanathan, Madhu, Nita Umashankar, Arun Sreekumar, and Ashley Goreczny (2021) "Marketplace Literacy as a Pathway to a Better World: Evidence from Field Experiments in Low-Access Subsistence Marketplaces", Journal of Marketing, Link to Paper
- V Kumar, Ashley Goreczny, Todd Maurer (2017) "What drives a salesperson’s goal achievement? An empirical examination", Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 33 (1):3-18.
- S Sunder, V Kumar, A Goreczny, T Maurer (2017) "Why do salespeople quit? An empirical examination of own and peer effects on salesperson turnover behavior", Journal of Marketing Research, 54 (3):381-397.