Kurtenbach has leadership experience across a variety of industries including, aviation, chemical, construction, and software. Kurtenbach serves on leadership teams focused, primarily, in the areas of technology and software development as an investor, owner, and advisor assisting with M&A activities and rapid growth. Kurtenbach serves as an advisor to firms that are focused on disruptive, transformative, change within their industries. Jim’s experience with federal, state, and local government regulatory and legislative bodies helps him to simply complex problems into straight-forward corporate and government interactions. His research focuses on the intersection of corporate reporting and public policy, with a current focus on information security.
- PhD, University of Missouri - Columbia, 1992
- MS, University of Tulsa, 1987
- BS, Iowa State University, 1980
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Accounting, Reporting and Disclosure