James K Summers
Title: Max S. Wortman, Jr. Professor / Associate Professor
Department: Management and Entrepreneurship
Office: 3121 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-4790
- Ph.D., Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Managem, Florida State University, 2009
- MBA, Management, Missouri State University, 2003
- B.S., Administrative Management, Missouri State University, 2002
- Summers, J. K., Munyon, T. P., Brouer, R., Pahng, P., & Ferris, G. R. (2020) "The role of political skill in the stressor strain relationship: Meta-analytic development and competitive model testing. ", Journal of Vocational Behavior, 118
- Manhart, P., Summers, J. K., & Blackhurst, J. (2020) "A meta-analytic review of supply chain risk management: Assessing buffering and bridging strategies and firm performance. ", Journal of Supply Chain Management,
- Summers, J. K., Howe, M. A, McElroy, J. C., Buckley, M. R., Pahng, P., & Cortes-Mejia, S. "Review and typology of stigma within organizations: Access and treatment effects. ", Journal of Organizational Behavior, 39:853-868.
- Munyon, T. P., Summers, J. K., Thompson, K. A., & Ferris, G. R. (First two authors contributed equally, authorship is alphabetical) (2015) "Political skill and work outcomes: A theoretical extension, meta-analytic investigation, and agenda for future research. ", Personnel Psychology, 68:143-184.