Lingyao (Ivy) Yuan
Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Information Systems and Business Analytics
Office: 3348 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515)294-7228
- PhD, Information Systems, Indiana University, 2015
- MS, Information Technology, University of North Carolina Charlotte, 2011
- BS, Information Management & Information Systems, University of International Business and Economics, 2009
- Augmented Intelligence, Aritificial Intelligence, and Digital Human
- Non-rational Decision Making
- Electronic Commerce
Professional Licenses and CertificationsGraduate Certificate in Information Security and AssuranceGraduate Certificate in Management Information Systems
- Yuan, Lingyao, and Dennis, Alan R. (2019) "Acting Like Humans? Anthropomorphism and Consumer’s Willingness to Pay in Electronic Commerce.", 36 (2):450-77.
- Sul, Hong Kee, Alan R. Dennis, and Lingyao Ivy Yuan (2016) "Trading on Twitter: Using Social Media Sentiment to Predict Stock Returns", Decision Sciences, 48 (3):454-488.
- Yuan, Lingyao and Dennis, Alan (2016) "The Happiness Premium: The Impact of Emotion on Individuals' Willingness to Pay in Online Auctions ", AIS Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction, (3):74-87.
- V.L. Bartelt, A.R. Dennis, L. Yuan, and J. B. Barlow (2013) "Individual Priming in Virtual Team Decision-Making", Group Decision and Negotiation, 22 (5):873-896.
Work in process
- Lingyao Yuan, Alan Dennis "Understand the Process of Concurrent Priming Embedded in Advertisements in Online Auction Context Using Eye Tracking Method",