Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Management and Entrepreneurship
Office: 3284 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-6281
- PhD, Management: Organizational Behavior, Arizona State University, 2017
- MA, Social Sciences, University of Chicago, 2005
- BA, History, University of Utah, 2003
- Team communication and processes
- Workplace relationships
- Chamberlin, M., Newton, D. W., & LePine, J. A. (2017) "A Meta-Analysis of Voice and its Promotive and Prohibitive Forms: Identification of Key Associations, Distinctions, and Future Research Directions.", Personnel Psychology, 70 (1):11-71.
- Chamberlin, M., Newton, D. W., & LePine, J. A. (2018) "A meta-analysis of empowerment and voice as transmitters of high-performance managerial practices to job performance. ", Journal of Organizational Behavior, doi: 10.1002/job.2295:1-18.