Title: Assistant Professor of Management
Office: 3335 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-7261
- PhD, Entrepreneurship, Indiana University, 2012
- MBA, Entrepreneurship, University of Iowa, 2005
- BA, MIS & Accounting, Luther College, 2001
- Mueller, Brandon A., Wolfe, Marcus T., and Syed, Imran. (2017) "Passion and grit: An exploration of the pathways leading to venture success.", Journal of Business Venturing, 32 (3):260-279.
- Baron, Robert A., Mueller, Brandon A., and Wolfe, Marcus T. (2016) "Self-efficacy and entrepreneurs' adoption of unattainable goals: The restraining effects of self-control.", Journal of Business Venturing, 31 (1):55-71.
- Mueller, Brandon A., and Shepherd, Dean A. (2016) "Making the most of failure experiences: Exploring the relationship between business failure and the identification of business opportunities.", Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 40 (3):457-487.
- Mueller, Brandon A., Titus, Varkey K., and Covin, Jeffrey G. (2012) "Pioneering orientation and firm growth: Knowing when and to what degree pioneering makes sense.", Journal of Management, 38 (5):1517-1549.