Title: Emeritus University Professor of Management
Department: Management and Entrepreneurship
Office: 2350 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-8110
- PhD, Organizational Sociology, Iowa State University, 1978
- MS, Virginia Tech, 1975
- BA, University of Maryland, 1973
- Organizational Behavior
- Work Commitment
- Absenteeism and Turnover
- Employee environmental behavior
- Montabon, F.L., Morrow, P.C., and Cantor, D.E. "Promoting Environmental Citizenship Behavior", International Journal of Integrated Supply Managemen, 10 (1):63-88.
- Cantor, D., Morrow, P., Blackhurst, J. "An Examination of How Supervisors Influence Their Subordinates to Engage in Environmental Behaviors", Decision Sciences Journal, 46 (4):697-729.
- Cantor, D.E, Morrow, P.C., McElroy & Montabon, F. L. (2013) "The Role of Individual and Organizational Factors in Promoting Firm Environmental Practices. ", International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management,, 43 (5/6):407-426..
- Morrow, P.C., McElroy, J.C., & Scheibe, K. (2012) "Influencing Organizational Commitment through Office Redesign.", Journal of Vocational Behavior, 81:99-111.
- Cantor, D.E, Morrow, P.C., & Montabon, F. L. (2012) "Engagement in Environmental Behaviors Among Supply Chain Management Employees: An Organizational Support Theoretical Perspective", Journal of Supply Chain Management, 48 (3):33-51.
- Morrow, P.C., McElroy, J.C., & Scheibe, K. (2011) "The Adverse Effects of Perceived Work Unit Incivility on Job Satisfaction and Total Quality Management", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 47:1210-122.
- Palan, K.M., Morrow, P.C., Trapp II. A., and Blackburn, V. (2011) "Compulsive buying behavior in college students: The mediating role of credit card misuse", Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 19 (1):79-94.
- Morrow, P.C. (2011) "Managing organizational commitment: Insights from longitudinal research", Journal of Vocational Behavior, 79:18-35.
- Weng, Q., McElroy, J.C., Morrow, P.C., & Liu, R. (2010) "The relationship between career growth and organizational commitment", Journal of Vocational Behavior, 77:391-400.
- McElroy, J.C. and Morrow, P.C. (2009) "Employee reactions to office redesign: A naturally occurring quasi-field experiment in a multi-generational setting", Human Relations, 63 (5):609-636.
- Morrow, P.C. and McElroy, J.C. (2007) "Efficiency as a mediator in turnover-organizational performance relations", Human Relations, 60:827-849.
Papers Under Review
- David Cantor, Paula Morrow "Do Behavioral and Production Factors Influence Team Helping Behavior? A Production Line Laboratory Experiment ",