Raghu Ram Bommaraju
Title: Assistant Professor of Marketing
Office: 3364 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-6062
- PhD, Marketing, University of Houston, 2017
- MBA, Marketing, Xavier Management Institute, Jamshedpur, India, 2012
- MS, Quantitative Economics, Indian Statistical Institute, 2007
Professional Work ExperienceStatistical AnalystFlagstone Reinsurance2007 - 2008ConsultantCenter for Insurance and Risk Management2008 - 2010Senior Category ManagerSpencer's Retail2012 - 2013
- Sales Force Management, Marketing Strategy
AwardsBest Dissertation Award, Bauer College of Business, University of Houston 2017
- Bommaraju, Raghu and Sebastian Sebastian Hohenberg (2018) "Self-Selected Sales Incentives: Evidence of their Effectiveness, Persistence, Durability, and Mechanisms", Journal of Marketing, 82 (5):106-124.
- Bommaraju, Raghu, Michael Ahearne, Ryan Krause, and Seshadri Tirunillai (2019) "Does a Customer on the Board of Directors Affect Business-Business Firm Performance?", Journal of Marketing,
- Bommaraju, Raghu, Michael Ahearne, Zach Hall, Seshadri Tirunillai, Son Lam (2018) "The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Sales Force", Journal of Marketing Research, 55 (2):254-264.
Work in process
- Bommaraju, Raghu, Michael Ahearne, Ryan Krause, Seshadri Tirunillai "Does a Customer on the Board of Directors Affect Firm Performance?",