Sunghan (Sam) Lee
Title: Associate Professor
Office: 3323 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-4561
- PhD, Accounting, University of Southern California, 2007
- MBA, Southern Methodist University, 2001
- BBA, Business, Seoul National University, 1993
Academic Work ExperienceAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Illinois at Chicago2007 - 2014
Professional Work ExperienceCPAKPMG Korea1996 - 1997
- Hong, K., Lee, S., Mynatt, P., and Ramakrishnan, R. "The Usefulness of Timely Information: The Case of Comparable Store Sales Growth", Advances in Accounting,
- Baik, B., Brockman, P., Farber, D., and Lee, S. (2018) "Managerial Ability and The Quality of Firms' Information Environment", Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, 33 (4):506–527.
- Lee, S., Pandit, S., and Willis, R.H. (2013) "Equity Method Accounting and Sell-Side Analysts' Information Environment", The Accounting Review , 88 (6):2117-2143.
- Lee, S., Matsunaga, S. and Park, C. (2012) "Management Forecast Accuracy and CEO Turnover", The Accounting Review, 87 (6):2095-2122.
- Baik, B., Farber, D., and Lee, S. (2011) "CEO Ability and Management Earnings Forecasts", Contemporary Accounting Research, 28 (5):1645-1668.