Title: Dean's Professor in Management / Associate Professor
Department: Management and Entrepreneurship
Office: 3325 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-2460
- Ridge J.W., Johnson, S., Hill, A. D. & Bolton, J. (2017) "The role of top management team attention in new product introductions", Journal of Business Research, 70:17-24.
- Schnatterly, K., & Johnson, S. (2014) "Independent boards and the institutional investors that prefer them: Drivers of institutional investor heterogeneity in governance preferences", Strategic Management Journal ,
- Harris, J., Johnson, S., & Souder, D. (2013) "Model-Theoretic Knowledge Accumulation: The Case of Agency Theory and Incentive Alignment", Academy of Management Review,
- Johnson, S., Schnatterly, K. & Hill, A. (2013) "Board Composition beyond Independence: Social Capital, Human Capital and Demographics", Journal of Management,
- Souder, D., Simsek, Z., & Johnson, S. (2012) "The Differing Effects of Agent and Founder CEOs on the Firm’s Market Expansion", Strategic Management Journal,
- Johnson, S., Schnatterly, K., Bolton, J. & Tuggle, C. (2011) "Antecedents of New Director Social Capital", Journal of Management Studies,
- DeGroot, T., Aime F., Johnson S. (2011) "Does Talking the Talk help Walking the Walk? An Examination of the Effect of Vocal Attractiveness in Leader Effectiveness", Leadership Quarterly,
- Johnson, R., Schnatterly, K., Johnson, S., Chiu, S. (2010) "Institutional Investors and Institutional Environment: A Comparative Analysis and Review", Journal of Management Studies, 47 (8):1590-1613.
- Maloney, M., Johnson, S., Zellmer-Bruhn, M. (2010) "Assessing Group-Level Constructs Under Missing Data Conditions: A Monte Carlo Simulation", Small Group Research , 41 (3):281-307.
- Aime, F., Johnson, S., Hill, A. D., & Ridge, J. W. (2010) "The Routine May Be Stable but the Advantage is Not: Competitive Implications of Key Employee Mobility", Strategic Management Journal, 31 (1):75-87.