Title: Roger P. Murphy Professor of Accounting / Professor of Accounting
Office: 3288 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-3574
- PhD, Michigan State University, 1989
- MBA, University of Detroit, 1976
- BA, Wayne State University, 1972
- Accounting Education
- Managerial Accounting
Professional Licenses and CertificationsCPA state of Michigan, registered as inactive as of 2008.
- Ravenscroft, S. and P.F. Williams (2009) "Making Imaginary Worlds Real: The Case of Stock Option Expensing", Accounting, Organizations, and Society , 34 (6-7):770-786.
- Kaplan, S., J. McElroy, S. Ravenscroft, and C. B. Shrader (2007) "Moral Judgment and Causal Attributions: Consequences of Earnings Management", Journal of Business Ethics , 74:149-164.
- West, T., S. Ravenscroft, C. Shrader (2004) "Cheating and Moral Judgment in the College Classroom: A Natural Experiment", Journal of Business Ethics , 54:173-183.
- Drake, A., S. Haka, and S. Ravenscroft (1999) "Cost System and Incentive Structure Effects on Innovation, Efficiency and Profitability in Teams", The Accounting Review , 74 (3):323-345.
- P. Williams, S. Ravenscroft "Reconsidering Decision Usefulness", Contemporary Accounting Research,