Title: Assistant Professor of Finance
Office: 3115 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-2492
- PhD, Finance, University of Georgia, 2015
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- Equity Analysts
- Institutional trading
Professional Licenses and CertificationsCFA
- Liu, Tingting "Information Provision in the Corporate Acquisition Process: The Causes and Effects of Target Fairness Opinions", The Accounting Review forthcoming,
- Jie He, Tingting Liu, Jeffry Netter, and Tao Shu "Expectation management in mergers and acquisitions", Management Science forthcoming ,
- Li, Kai, Tingting Liu, and Julie Wu (2018) "Vote Avoidance and Shareholder Voting in Mergers and Acquisitions", Review of Financial Studies, 31:3176 - 3211.
- Liu, Tingting (2018) "The Wealth Effects of Fairness Opinions in Takeovers", The Financial Review, 53:533-568.
- Liu, Tingting and Harold Mulherin (2018) "How Has Takeover Competition Changed Over Time?", Journal of Corporate Finance, 49:104-119.
- Liu, Tingting and Julie Wu (2014) "Merger Arbitrage Short Selling and Price Pressure", Journal of Corporate Finance, 27:36-54.