Title: Associate Professor of Finance / Chartered Financial Analyst
Office: 3334 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-7366
- Ph.D. , Finance, University of Toronto, Canada, 2010
- M. Phil., Systems Dynamics, University of Bergen, Norway, 2000
- B.S., Management Information Systems, Fudan University, China, 1998
Professional Licenses and CertificationsCFA Charterholder
- Wenli Huang, Hai Lu, Xiaolu Wang (2018) "Option Backdating Announcements and Information Advantage of Institutional Investors", Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Link to Paper
- Grant Hillier, Raymond Kan, Xiaolu Wang (2014) "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in non-central normal vectors", Econometric Theory, 30 (2):436-473.
- Hai Lu, Kevin Wang, and Xiaolu Wang (2014) "Price Shocks, News Disclosures, and Asymmetric Drfits", the Accounting Review, 89 (5):1805-1834.
- Xiaolu Wang with Raymond Kan (2010) "On the Distribution of the Sample Autocorrelation Coe cients", Journal of Econometrics, 154 (2):101-121.
- Xiaolu Wang with Grant Hillier and Raymond Kan (2009) "Computationally Efficient Recursions for Top-Order Invariant Polynomials with Applica- tions", Econometric Theory, 25 (1):211-242.