Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Management and Entrepreneurship
Office: 3125 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-3865
- Ph.D., Organizational Behavior, University of Central Florida, 2015
- MBA, University of Central Florida, 2008
- Master of DeVos Sports Business Management, University of Central Florida, 2008
- B.S. , Fudan University, 1998
Academic Work ExperienceAssistant ProfessorIowa State University2016 -Visiting Assistant ProfessorSyracuse University2015 - 2016
- Organizational fairness
- Workplace deviance
- Behavioral ethics
- Trickle effects
AwardsJunior Faculty Teaching Award 2018
- Wo, D. X., Schminke, M., & Ambrose, M. L (2019) "Trickle-Down, Trickle-Out, Trickle-Up, Trickle-In and Trickle-Around Effects: An Integrative Perspective on Indirect Social Influence Phenomena.", Journal of Management, 45 (6):2263-2292.
- Letwin, C., Wo, D., Folger, R., Rice, D., Taylor, R., Richard, B., and Taylor, S. (2016) "The "right" and the "good" in ethical leadership: Implications for supervisors' performance and promotability evaluations", Journal of Business Ethics, 137 (4):743-755.
- Wo, D., Ambrose, M., and Schminke, M. (2015) "What drives trickle-down effects? A test of multiple mediation processes", Academy of Management Journal, 58 (6):1848-1868.
- Folger, R., Ganegoda, D., Rice, D., Taylor, R., and Wo, D. (2013) "Bounded autonomy and behavioral ethics: Deonance and reactance as competing motives", Human Relations, 66 (7):905-924.