Title: Land O’Lakes, Inc. Endowed Professor in Supply Chain Management
Department: Supply Chain Management
Office: 3187 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-5577
- PhD, Business Logistics, The Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business, 1998
- MBA, Marketing, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, 1992
- BS, Business/Economics, Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan, 1987
- Motor Carrier Management
- Fuel Optimization Models
- Vehicle Routing
- Truck Driver Management
- Logistics Decision Support Systems
- Suzuki, Yoshinori, and Shih-Hao Lu (2017) "Economies of Product Diversity in Collaborative Logistics", Journal of Business Logistics, 38 (2):115-129.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori (2016) "A dual-objective metaheuristic approach to solve practical pollution routing problem", International Journal of Production Economics, 176:143-153.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori, and Juan D. Cortes (2016) "A Tabu Search with Gradual Evolution Process", Computers & Industrial Engineering, 100:52-57.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori, Frank Montabon, and Shih-Hao Lu (2014) "DSS of vehicle refueling: A new enhanced approach with fuel weight considerations", Decision Support Systems, 68:15-25.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori, and Jing Dai (2013) "Decision Support System of Truck Routing and Refueling: A Dual-Objective Approach", Decision Sciences, 45 (5):817-842.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori (2012) "A decision support system of vehicle routing and refueling for motor carriers with time-sensitive demands", Decision Support Systems , 54:758-767.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori (2012) "Disaster-Relief Logistics with Limited Fuel Supply", Journal of Business Logistics, 33 (2):145-157.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori (2011) "A New Truck Routing Approach for Reducing Fuel Consumption and Pollutants Emission", Transportation Research Part D (Transport and Environment), 16 (1):73-77.