Young Woong Park
Title: Adjunct Assistant Professor
Department: Information Systems and Business Analytics
Office: 2139 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-0708
- PhD, Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, Northwestern University, 2015
- Business Analytics
- Operations Research
- Machine Learning
- S. Chung, Y.W. Park, T. Cheong (2020) "A Mathematical Programming Approach for Integrated Multiple Linear Regression Subset Selection and Validation", Pattern Recognition, 108:107565.
- Y.W.Park and D. Klabjan (2020) "Subset Selection for Multiple Linear Regression via Optimization", Journal of Global Optimization, 77 (3):543-574.
- Y.W. Park and D. Klabjan (2017) "Bayesian Network Learning via Topological Order", Journal of Machine Learning Research, 18 (99):1-32.
- Y.W. Park, Y. Jiang, D. Klabjan, and L. Williams (2017) "Algorithms for Generalized Cluster-Wise Linear Regression", INFORMS Journal on Computing, 29 (2):301-317.
- Y.W. Park and D. Klabjan (2016) "An Aggregate and Iterative Disaggregate Algorithm with Proven Optimality in Machine Learning", Machine Learning, 105:199-232.