Master of Accounting Analytics
The new master of accounting analytics program is now accepting applications for summer 2024.
The online master of accounting analytics (MAA) program offers students a flexible path to attain a specialized degree that will place students a step ahead in today’s business environment. The program curriculum provides a deep dive into a well-rounded selection of accounting topics while placing an emphasis on expanding students’ analytical skills – skills critical to the accounting profession.
All courses will be delivered in an online asynchronous format providing students the convenience of completing their coursework from anywhere.
*Can complete in 12 months if started in the spring or summer semesters.
MAA program features
- Fully asynchronous online program with accelerated courses delivered in short time blocks.
- Full-time or part-time degree-completion path to cater to the working professional’s schedule.
- Program focused on developing students’ analytics and quantitative modeling skills.
- A curated set of courses designed to best fit the needs of working accounting professionals.
- Opportunity for accelerated career growth and increased lifetime earnings potential.
The demand for online graduate education is on the rise and analytics skills are in high demand in the field of accounting.
MAA program details
Apply to the MAA program
Successful applicants have a strong academic record and good communication skills.
- Official college transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English score for non-native English speakers.
**This program is not approved in SEVIS to issue Forms I-20 or DS-2019 for F-1 or J-1 status. However, an international student who has an F-1/J-1 status for another full-time, residential program can add this online program as a second major.
Admission materials submitted by:
Summer semester 2024: March 15
Fall semester 2024: June 15
Spring semester 2025: November 15
Format and length
100 percent online
Program tuition and fees*
Iowa residents: $782/credit hour + fees
The Ivy College of Business currently has six graduate certificate programs. Each certificate requires 12-15 credits — some of which may apply to your MACC degree. See your advisor for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should I do next?
Customized career advice
Whether you’re angling for a promotion or you want to polish your resume, the Graduate Career Services team offers each student personalized, custom advice and services for your climb up the corporate ladder.